Saturday, September 15, 2012

Little red dress for a wedding to come.


Saturday shopping part 2. I also found this cute red silk H&M by Lanvin (2011 collaboration) dress from Kaivarin Kanuuna today. Unused with the labels still on it and less then one third of the original price:). I will be wearing this for a wedding next week!

Kaivarin Kanuuna is a great place to make bargains! Probably my favorite at the moment. If you have the patience to go thru the racks and tables you can find really good second hand stuff with reasonable prices. For instance I found two pairs of barely used Acne pumps there for 40 euros but unfortunately the size was too one too small.

Don´t you just love the thrill of going to a good second hand store or flea market where you have the possibility to find pretty much anything! Aah, I do!

Link to Kaivarin Kanuuna´s page:
http://www.kaivarinkanuuna.fi/

Ps. I know I am breaking the wedding dress code rules a bit here as you are not supposed to go to a finnish wedding wearing a red dress but as the wedding is in Tuscany the finnish rules do not apply right?;)

4 comments: