Saturday, October 13, 2012

Back in the 80´s.


I was quite the "art" enthusiast already back in the 80´s. In the picture I am finger painting in our familys summer place and I think I am about five. I have always loved doing things with my hands and executing my own creative vision. Same goes with clothing. I have been super fuzzy about my clothing like as soon as I learned to speak. Also I made my mother make my gorgeous "Bold and the Beutiful" inspired cocktail dresses that I had designed and then we would have a fashion shoot with my little sister and she was the model and I the creative and photographer of the shoot. So truly an every mothers dream;)...

I guess it´s no wonder how I ended up working with creative stuff in the marketing field. I think I have always know that there is a little creative director in me. I´m not that yet but I think I am well on way on that path!

No comments:

Post a Comment