Monday, November 12, 2012

Wild Nothing at Kuudes Linja.

Picture of the brilliant Jack Tatum from last night taken by me.

Last nights Wild Nothing gig was nice! Kuudes Linja was really packed as the concert was sold out. Wild Nothing played all the hits from Gemini (2010) and Nocturne (2012). I´m not familiar with EP Golden Haze that followed Gemini so I can´t say if any songs were played from it but I bought it yesterday so soon I will be. As you could guess the gig was finished with "Paradise".

Unfortunately the sounds were not so in balance all the time during the gig. The synthesiser that is quite essential you could not hear so well in some of the songs and same goes with the singing. Also the band seemed a bit tired but they did a good job still and I enjoyed the gig much. I got to dance and lip-synced alot along the songs;).

Gemini was my on repeat record of summer 2010 so I must share a song from the release. "Live In Dreams".



Also last night there played Big Wave Riders that are from Finland. I had not heard them before and I must say that they played a good gig. I would like to see them again sometime.


No comments:

Post a Comment