Monday, December 31, 2012

Bye 2012, Hi 2013!


This will be my last post in 2012 so see you in 2013. I love this picture. It is a screen capture of Florence and the Machine´s video for their cover of Candy Staton´s "You Got The Love".

To welcome year 2013 I made a wish / to do list for the upcoming year.

To fall in love.
Spend more time with friends.
Eat lots of good food and learn to make new dishes.
Listen to good music and discover many new favorites to listen to.
Travel to places where I have not been before.
Do things I have not done before. It can be small things but break the routine.
Read more books.
Teach my dog new things and go to exciting places with her (meaning exciting places for her).
Figure out what I might want to do next in the working field.

All in all to be happy and comfortable in my own skin:).

Happy New Year 2013!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment