Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Jessie Ware´s Tavastia gig.

Jessie Ware gig was just brilliant!! Her voice and precence were amazing. The whole set was played from Devotion (it think). In between the songs and sometimes in the middle of them she was joking and taking contact with the audience. She seemed really sympathetic and she was refreshingly stoked about the gig. This was her first tour and it showed in a good way. My favorite songs were "110%", "Taking In Water", "Night Light", "Running" and "Sweet Talk".

Sorry about the crappy quality of photos. No flash from the distance with a phone is not that great combination.


"Taking In Water" is a song Jessie made for her brother. I think that is super sweet. Gotta love your family! "Pulling you out, I'll take the blue, away, I'm taking water, my brother, remember
I'm taking water for you." -Jessie Ware.

I can so relate to this. I also have huge love and respect for my little sister and I would "take in water" for her anytime.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment