Sunday, January 13, 2013

90´s Rap and Hip Hop Sunday.

I have a thing for 90´s rap and hip hop! For me it´s the best era of rap and hip hop. Maybe it has got something to do with fact that I grew up listening to 90´s music;). To celebrate this I have collected some of my favorite tunes from the era. This music brings me so many good memories! Hit me up with your favorites!

Geto Boys - Mind Playing Tricks On Me


LL Cool J - Doin It


Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day


Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy


Blackstreet ft.Foxy Brown - Gotta Get You Home


Souls Of Mischief - From 93 Till Infinity


Gang Starr - Lovesick (John Waddell Upbeat Mix)

Gang Starr - Lovesick (John Waddell Upbeat Mix) by dondontruck

De La Soul - Ring Ring Ring


Foxy Brown ft. Jay Z - I´ll Be


Jay Z ft. Blackstreet - City Is Mine


Ghostface Killah ft.Mary J. Blige - All That I Got Is You


The Game and 50 Cent - Hate It Or Love It


A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It


The Fugees - Ooh La La La


De La Soul - Me Myself and I


LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out


No comments:

Post a Comment